1. Snug fit and the front has extended lip around the screen edge the glass won't touch the table if you put it face down. Top & bottom are exposed. Generic cutout for volume buttons & vibrate switch.
2. Feels cheap. But it's slim. Top & bottom exposed.
3. Very well built. Fits perfectly. Top & bottom exposed.
4. Hasn't shipped yet. I think it'll be like #3.
5. Not bad. This one's a matte color and not very grippy. Fits perfectly. Only top & bottom are exposed.
6. Same as #6, but with a rubbery, grippy feel. Fits perfectly. Only top & bottom are exposed.
7. The left, right and top of the bumper are a shiny black with the front and back edges being a off-black or almost dark grey color. Bumper is flexible but firm.
8. The case is a tight fit around the phone, it's a perfect fit that goes on without scratching the aluminum sides. The left and right bumpers of the case are hard plastic, while the back/top/bottom are rubber-ish TPU
9. It has a smooth, comfortable feel to it. It doesn't add any unnecessary weight and it fits nice and snug, as expected.
10. I like. Reminds me of the Case-Mate Barely There series. The fit is perfect. Fully covers left & right sides of phone. Top & bottom are open.
11. Meh. TPU case paired with a plastic bumper. All sides are covered.
12. Super light, no bulk, fits perfect yet not to hard to put on or take off.
only problem i have with the case is that it won't fit on my phone now that i put on the total body protection from bestskinsever... though i'd suspect that would happen with any case like this. i may end up removing the side skin protection from my phone but i thought i'd put them on at least to see how it felt.