Recommendation

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Silver472, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Silver472 macrumors newbie

Silver472

hi, everyone. I want to know if u believe that there'll be a new iPhone in the middle of the year and if u recommend me to buy the iPhone 3G now or wait for the new iPhone, because if I wait for the new and if there'll be one, it will take a long time to get in my country. so what u recommend: buy the iPhone 3G or wait for a "new iPhone"

2. koollectablz macrumors 6502

Wait, if ones coming it'll only be a few months.

3. AppleMatt macrumors 68000

AppleMatt

There's no way to tell if a new phone is coming or not, so if you can, wait. I'd suggest any Apple event in the summer is when they'd introduce it.

Unless, that is, the current iPhone fits your needs. Then might as well get it - otherwise you'll always be waiting for the next best.

AppleMatt

4. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

There will never ever be a new iPhone. Never. ;)

5. Silver472 thread starter macrumors newbie

Silver472

yeah, the current iPhone fits my needs, I think I'll buy it. but if the "new one" will be much more revolutionary with better hardware and other things (I'll probably don't use), so I think I'll buy the 3G. thx for the help until now and keep posting what u think.

6. kairos macrumors newbie

I would rather u buy it now, if not u will be waiting all the time.

7. eyefoniac macrumors 6502

eyefoniac

Definitely wait. The only thing is, you probably won't be able to get it as soon as it comes out. There will be roughly a month when they are pretty scarce.