recommendations for a planner and a tracking charges?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by techi, Oct 6, 2009.

1. techi macrumors newbie

First time post here so hopefully I'm not violating any forum rule by starting a topic.

I just got a Touch and would love for some app recommendations on a good planner (for appointments, events, etc.) and for something to keep track of my own finances.

Thanks!

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

[app]Pocket Informant[/app] - Events and tasks manager. Syncs to Google calendar and Toodledo (free online services). Push notifications. Decent calendar views. Very active developer, great support.

[app]Active Money Pro[/app] - Finance manager. Fast entry. Multiple account Support. Budgets. Great reports. Nice simple interface.

3. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I can 2nd the recommendation for Pocket Informant. It is my new portable brain (I moved from a Palm with DateBK6), Apple should honestly hook up with them and just ship it on the devices.

I have no money - so no need to track it! LOL!!

4. sparkles61785 macrumors regular

+1 for Pocket Informant

Although Pocket Informant is pricey, it is well worth the price. This is hands-down the best organizing/scheduling app for the iPhone. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

Pocketmoney is a great money/expense tracking app. It also has a good budget system.