Recommendations for a sleek/unnoticeable case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chschn87, Aug 12, 2008.

1. chschn87 macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a new case for my 3g. I currently have the incipio dermashot silicone case because of its slenderness. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a case that is the least noticeable, can be hard or soft. I was looking at the contour flick but am a little worried about it actually protecting the iphone. Any pictures or links would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. dreadpiratedoug macrumors newbie

I have the Griffin Elan Form and it's pretty slim, not adding a lot of bulk to the phone. I dropped my iPhone once and it came away unscathed ... pretty decent price too, like $29 for the leather and $24 for the plastic.

3. Treypound macrumors newbie

invinsible shield is the BESSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jus had mine installed last night at the mall and its looks like theres nothing protecting my phone but really there is it cost me 35 with installation ddint feel like doing it myself and scared of screwing it up

4. chschn87 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. ballen420 macrumors 6502

The Incase Slider for the 1st gen phone was the best. They just released one for the 3G yesterday, not sure when to expect it in stores though.