iPad Recommendations for semi-permanent adhesive?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kylera, Apr 5, 2015.

1. kylera macrumors 65816

kylera

I have the Kensington Folio Expert Cover Stand, and the adhesive that's supposed to make it stick to the back of the iPad is starting to fall off. Can anyone recommend a form of semi-permanent adhesive or tape that I can use to keep it on?

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

Gorilla glue? Not sure what you're looking for.

3. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

I don't know whether this will help you, but I use 3M two sided tape to connect a tab button to my iPhone case so I can use a belt clip with it. It adheres quite nicely and withstands plenty of force.
    When I need to remove it to change cases, I can take it off and use another piece to connect the tab button to a different case.
    If you think this is what you're looking for, you can Google 3M two sided tape and find a wide array of widths and grades.
    Hope that helps!

4. dapetrun macrumors regular

dapetrun

Skotch makes some pretty impressive super strength double sided tape that I have used and works very well to keep chrome pieces on my motorcycle and it has never come off in the rain or harsh winter environment. But you can remove it with some dental floss and careful prying on the corners. I buy mine at Home Depot in the paint department near the glues and caulking isle.

5. Breaking Good macrumors 6502a