Recommendations for Steam games avaulable for Mac

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by elleana, Jul 14, 2010.

1. elleana macrumors regular

Not the HL2s and Portals of the world, but the more underrated/undiscovered indie titles. So far I've played Braid and Osmose, any other recommendations I can try? Looking for something light and playable in short bursts rather than something that requires hours of my time.

2. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

Bob Came in Pieces maybe? I've heard it's good, but I have only played the demo for about 5 minutes.

3. Venkman90 macrumors regular

Eschalon Book 2, just came out this week, Book 1 was a great old school RPG and so is this.

It is "old school" but open world with nice sounds and a great interface, hours of fun.

4. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

If you like the old Lucas Arts adventure games, get the Digg, Loom and Indiana Jones, Fate of Alantis all as one bundle. They are great little games, that you can play for a few minutes at a time. They aren't super long, I finished the Digg in a few hours total. But the story is very good.

5. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

6. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

Enough with the FPS. We need more RTS/turn based strategy games (more war games would be great).

7. elleana thread starter macrumors regular

Oh, that's a good idea. I played it for an hour or two for PC then got distracted, maybe I'll try it again.

Am very tempted to install Civilization IV but I'm worried i won't see the world for a couple of days after that...