Recommendations - Grippy snap on case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by johnny5, Jul 7, 2009.

1. johnny5 macrumors member

I'm looking for recommendations on a new case.

Currently I'm using the Switcheasy Colors silicone case. I love the grip and feel of the case. I need a grippy/rubbery/silicone feel to my case so that it grips to my car's console and doesn't slide around when I drive.

What I don't like about the Switcheasy Case is that I've only had it for a month and it has become very stretched out and loose. I haven't taken it off and on very much at all but my phone now slides around in it and dirt is able to get underneath the case. Also, the thickness of the case around the edge of the screen causes a lot of dirt to build up.

So what I'm looking for is a case that is similar to the Incase Slider but with a more rubberized, grippy finish. I definitely like the duller matte finishes as opposed to the shiny ones.

I've been browsing here and iLounge but have yet to find one that fits what I'm looking for. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!

2. astudentis macrumors regular

a nice rubbery case (not a hard plastic/matte finish), but that is still grippy, would be the iSkin solo