recommendations on some cases for the original iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TSX, May 29, 2011.

1. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Can some one recommend some good cases for the original iPhone?

2. TSX thread starter macrumors 68030

TSX

3. frunk macrumors member

4. rfrias macrumors newbie

Im also looking for a case but heard plastic covers scratch the iphone's back... don't like silicone so I think I will go with leather. Any recommendations?

5. TSX thread starter macrumors 68030

TSX

http://www.vajacases.com/

They have some real nice stuff, i don't see the original iPhone on there, but i think they use to have them. I think they custom make their stuff to order so you might email them and ask them to make one for you.

6. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

have you asked this question before? If not then just wondering, hows the original iphone holding up? Battery still good?

And I would just check out some chinese websites, prolly still carry cases for original phone. off the top i only know sw-box but there are many others. GL.

7. TSX thread starter macrumors 68030

TSX

No i haven't asked this before. I just got the phone from a mod on this forum, it was in great condition, battery life looks good so far. Im trying to stay away from the Chinese cheap snap together cases. I did find incipio had some on clearance for 4.99 free shipping and a coupon code: FBFAN2011

http://www.myincipio.com/iPhone-1st...s/iPhone-1st-Generation-Cases-Accessories.asp

8. mkflyfish macrumors member

mkflyfish

We have three 8gb original iphones, still holding up great, battery life seems ok, but sim cards are removed, now used as touch for kids since we replaced the phones with 3gs 2 years ago.

Cases for them are hard to find. We have silicone on the originals now, they are cheap, and protect the touch/phone if dropped.

The incase slider is awesome, I used one on original, and also on 3gs for awhile. Yes, it will scratch back, so will silicone, it's not the case, it's the dirt that gets between case and back.

Michael

9. 10-Dee-Q macrumors 6502

Bandung, West Java, Indonesia & Singapore
    coulnd't agree more,
    the incase slider is the best iphone 2G case evermade
    i still have several of them laying around :p

too bad the design of iphone 4 doesnt suit the "slider" case as well as the iphone 2 G