Recommended HIIT App?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Potus325, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Potus325 macrumors member

Potus325

I'm hope some of the fitness junkies can help out. I'm looking for a HIIT/timer App that will give me haptic feedback. Been using an app called chronic and it looked great except that AFTER I bought it and started to use it, I discovered that when the ⌚️ goes to sleep chronic does not give any feedback and will only work in the background. This defeated the whole purpose of the app pushed as ⌚️ compatible. (I wish these apps would make that clear to prospective purchasers ). I don't know if there are apps yet which can access ⌚️'s software to give haptic feedback to change rounds up. Any help or advise re apps would be great. Thanks.

2. gameboy213 macrumors 6502

gameboy213

I would be interested in this as well.

3. Freida macrumors 65816

Me too, I would love to know also. (Not AW owner yet but this would help me get one) :)

4. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

I have a couple which may do the trick but haven't even configured them, let alone used them. I'll get back to this thread if I decide to try them out.

SWorkit, 7 Minute Workout, Quick Fit, Wahoo Fitness's 7 minute workout app, TV Ad Workout, and maybe a couple others are on my iPhone. I haven't used any of them, though.

I just like keeping things simple these days. My normal workouts are either following along with a video or going outside for a jog or bike ride, and the only tracking I feel necessary is about which weights I'm using.