Recommended iPhone Cases At AT&T Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMas70, Dec 16, 2012.

1. iMas70 macrumors 65816

Sep 4, 2012
    I'm going to be getting an iPhone for my daughter from the AT&T store. I have to purchase it there because it's for a business account and I've been told that stores like Best Buy, Walmart, Target ect... can't activate a phone on a business account. That means that I have to pay $199. instead of some of the great deals that are currently out there (I've called and confirmed this). The person at the AT&T store said that he may be able to give me an accessory to make up for it. Seeing that the phone will be for a 14 year old, I think it should have a protective case. Nothing to big/bulky but something that will protect it because I know it will probably be dropped at some point.

I don't use protection and haven't looked at them at the AT&T store so for those of you that know what they carry, do you have any recommendations for my situation?

Thank you!
  2. joec1101 macrumors 6502a

Jun 29, 2010
    So Cal, USA
    Speck Candyshell is a good case. The white/black Candyshell or Candyshell Grip looks really nice on a white iPhone and still keeps the phone slim.

The Candyshell Grip provides a really good grip and would probably be the better choice for a teen.
  3. S.L. macrumors regular

Oct 2, 2012
    I've got a $30 coupon for an accessory at AT&T. This thread is definitely useful as far as suggestions go! :D
  4. Ta0jin macrumors 6502a

Nov 9, 2011
    A Speck Candyshell is definitely the way to go if you don't want to get her something like an Otterbox.