Recommended iPhone Cases At AT&T Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iMas70, Dec 16, 2012.

1. iMas70 macrumors 6502a

I'm going to be getting an iPhone for my daughter from the AT&T store. I have to purchase it there because it's for a business account and I've been told that stores like Best Buy, Walmart, Target ect... can't activate a phone on a business account. That means that I have to pay $199. instead of some of the great deals that are currently out there (I've called and confirmed this). The person at the AT&T store said that he may be able to give me an accessory to make up for it. Seeing that the phone will be for a 14 year old, I think it should have a protective case. Nothing to big/bulky but something that will protect it because I know it will probably be dropped at some point.

I don't use protection and haven't looked at them at the AT&T store so for those of you that know what they carry, do you have any recommendations for my situation?

Thank you!

2. joec1101 macrumors 6502

Speck Candyshell is a good case. The white/black Candyshell or Candyshell Grip looks really nice on a white iPhone and still keeps the phone slim.

The Candyshell Grip provides a really good grip and would probably be the better choice for a teen.

3. S.L. macrumors regular

S.L.

I've got a $30 coupon for an accessory at AT&T. This thread is definitely useful as far as suggestions go! :D

4. Ta0jin macrumors 6502

A Speck Candyshell is definitely the way to go if you don't want to get her something like an Otterbox.