Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hwangman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
I recently purchased an iPhone 4S and am planning on picking up an iPad in the near future. I have downloaded SampleTank and NodeBeat based on recommendations from friends, but I was looking for more suggestions of apps that work on both devices. I'd love a step sequencer-type app and some other general music creation apps (something like Propellerheads' Figure but w/more options).

Is there a post/article i can look at, or do you folks have suggestions?

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
I recently purchased an iPhone 4S and am planning on picking up an iPad in the near future. I have downloaded SampleTank and NodeBeat based on recommendations from friends, but I was looking for more suggestions of apps that work on both devices. I'd love a step sequencer-type app and some other general music creation apps (something like Propellerheads' Figure but w/more options).

Is there a post/article i can look at, or do you folks have suggestions?

i use nano studio, just use your own custom samples and boom you have an unlimited amount of potential...

Hwangman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
I hadn't seen that before but it looks fantastic. Pretty fairly priced for such a large suite of options. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.