Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which screen protector is best for Stylus-users on the new iPad 3?

• Monoprice screen protector

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • SGP Crystal

• SGP Optics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SGP Fine

• Power Support Crystal

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Power Support Anti-glare HD

• Zagg HD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

anthrovisual

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 27, 2008
I am interested in hearing what users out there recommend for a screen protector on the new iPad 3 that works well with their stylus. Also, the screen protector must not take away from the screen's clarity (so I have excluded screen protectors that I have heard create artifacts on the screen).

(Also, please no comments about why one should not need a screen protector or how crazy it is to use a stylus on an iPad, I'm just want to hear from those that do use a stylus and a screen protector that work well together.)

I made a poll of the ones I've seen in other threads but would like to hear the experiences of those using a stylus and screen protector on the new iPad 3 (3rd generation).

And I'm not including SGP Glas.t in the pole because of its price.

sbulmaro

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
Infinite Products Screen Protectors

Any of
Infinite Products screen protectors should be great to use with any stylus. If you take a look at the frequently bought together you can see that styluses and Infinite Products screen protectors are frequently bought together.

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
I'm using the SGP with the UO and it does NOT work well with the Bamboo stylus.

I am able to use it no problem with the Alupen but... it is DREADFUL to say the least with the Bamboo.

NineFace

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2012
My new ipad just got scratch :( don't know how it happen luckily the most damaged is on bezel of screen. I'm now order Power Support Anti-glare HD as I read here most of people love it.

On my laptop I got no-name Anti-glare screen protector and I try playing my stylus (Kuel H10) on it, it feel much better than the screen of ipad. I using I ipad with stylus to take note for the class and I use stylus to do most of the thing(80%) on ipad. When I get the hand on Power Support Anti-glare HD, I'll report back. ;)

RetiredInFl

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
Any of
Infinite Products screen protectors should be great to use with any stylus. If you take a look at the frequently bought together you can see that styluses and Infinite Products screen protectors are frequently bought together.

More SPAM .... you signed up yesterday and coincidently (NOT) the only 3 messages you have posted as of now in 3 different threads are to buy these screen protectors. If you are going to spam at least don't make it so obvious. You should post a couple other messages so no one would guess you are a spammer for that company. Then you'd only be a shill.

Also do you need to post all your messages in large type?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.