Recommended screen protector from/for Stylus-Users with the new iPad 3

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by anthrovisual, Apr 3, 2012.

?

Which screen protector is best for Stylus-users on the new iPad 3?

1. Monoprice screen protector

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. SGP Crystal

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. SGP Optics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SGP Fine

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Power Support Crystal

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Power Support Anti-glare HD

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Zagg HD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. anthrovisual macrumors regular

I am interested in hearing what users out there recommend for a screen protector on the new iPad 3 that works well with their stylus. Also, the screen protector must not take away from the screen's clarity (so I have excluded screen protectors that I have heard create artifacts on the screen).

(Also, please no comments about why one should not need a screen protector or how crazy it is to use a stylus on an iPad, I'm just want to hear from those that do use a stylus and a screen protector that work well together.)

I made a poll of the ones I've seen in other threads but would like to hear the experiences of those using a stylus and screen protector on the new iPad 3 (3rd generation).

And I'm not including SGP Glas.t in the pole because of its price.

2. sbulmaro macrumors newbie

Infinite Products Screen Protectors

Any of
    Infinite Products screen protectors should be great to use with any stylus. If you take a look at the frequently bought together you can see that styluses and Infinite Products screen protectors are frequently bought together.

3. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I'm using the SGP with the UO and it does NOT work well with the Bamboo stylus.

I am able to use it no problem with the Alupen but... it is DREADFUL to say the least with the Bamboo.

4. NineFace macrumors newbie

My new ipad just got scratch :( don't know how it happen luckily the most damaged is on bezel of screen. I'm now order Power Support Anti-glare HD as I read here most of people love it.

On my laptop I got no-name Anti-glare screen protector and I try playing my stylus (Kuel H10) on it, it feel much better than the screen of ipad. I using I ipad with stylus to take note for the class and I use stylus to do most of the thing(80%) on ipad. When I get the hand on Power Support Anti-glare HD, I'll report back. ;)

5. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

More SPAM .... you signed up yesterday and coincidently (NOT) the only 3 messages you have posted as of now in 3 different threads are to buy these screen protectors. If you are going to spam at least don't make it so obvious. You should post a couple other messages so no one would guess you are a spammer for that company. Then you'd only be a shill.

Also do you need to post all your messages in large type?