Recommended tempered glass edge-to-edge screen protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by btownguy, Oct 4, 2017.

1. btownguy macrumors 6502a

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tempered glass edge-to-edge screen protector? I’m talking about the ones that have the colored bezels top/bottom/side. I just received one of the highest-rated ones from Amazon and I like it a lot. I installed it very carefully as per the instructions. However, there is a line of micro bubbles along the top and bottom of the screen (where the screen meets the bezel). If it weren’t for these micro bubbles I might say the product is perfect. I’ve sent their support group an email. Is there a chance these bubbles will go away overnight of in a couple of days? It’s interesting that the bubbles don’t seem to extend into the bezel and to the top (and bottom) of the phone. They’re just there along the line that separates the top/bottom of the screen with the bezel.

So, any thoughts or recommendations?

2. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

Turata. I swear by them. Use them on my 7 plus and also on three family members phone, 7 plus and 7. They go on perfectly, no bubbles. Really feels like you’re not even using a screen protector. They do bubble on one side on a 6S though, as all protectors seem to.

3. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

There should be no bubbles after application, good manufacturers include a squeegee like invisible shield to push away bubbles after application.

4. btownguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shouldn't the application be the same regardless of if it's a 6, 6S, 7, or 8?

5. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

You’d think so but for some reason the 6S And 6S has weird glass that was like a millimeter off and glass screen protectors didn’t seem to go on evenly. The 6 And 7 though look perfect with them on. I have had all 3 phones and tested this.