HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
First let me say that I love jailbreak tweaks that incorporate well with iOS and look as if Apple made them...which is why I love this tweak.

Found it today on Cydia and it's great...it adds a brightness/volume slider and Wifi on/off button right in the notification center. You can tap the "brightness icon" on the left and it turns into a volume icon and you can tap the "wifi icon" on the right to turn wifi on and off.

I like it better than SBSettings brightness because that requires an extra tap and this looks so much better.

jb1.jpg

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
I have a love/hate relationship with these tweaks. I keep finding notification center tweaks I want to use but I feel like I already have too many taking up too much space. This definitely looks nice though.

Comment

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Yea I try not to install too much stuff, especially things that change/interfere with the stock iOS functions.

I had changed the double press of the home button to unlock the phone and I found that when I would double press the home button any other time, it wouldn't respond or it would delay the action, so I left that function as it was setup by Apple.

Comment

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
Going to try this out for awhile. I put sbssettings in notification center when I jailbroke Friday but feel it's a little too big/too much.

Comment

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
Going to try this out for awhile. I put sbssettings in notification center when I jailbroke Friday but feel it's a little too big/too much.

Agreed. if someone could find a way to make sbsettings smaller I would be much happier using it.

Comment

HXGuy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
I don't know, I feel Intelliscreen is too busy...or can you select different themes?

This is my LockInfo lock screen...

jb3.jpg

Comment

hidefguy

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2009
Cool, thanks for this always looking for good tweaks.

Ps. Glad to see another Audi guy here :cool:

Comment

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
Thanks for recommending this man great tweak now I don't have to worry much bout messing with volume and bitesms

Comment

Baggy Spandex

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2009
K2 IntelliscreenX will do this for you. Search for in in Cydia.

Thanks buddy, I'll check it out. I just hate that SBSettings doesn't 'page' with dots at the bottom when you swipe. Instead, it smooth-scrools, which leaves like half an icon in view all the way to the right. Makes it look sloppy and uncentered, If I'm making sense.

Like this :

IMG_0188.png

Just give me the option to page the row and restrict it to a certain amount of toggles.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.