Recommended Tweak: WeeSlide for Notification Center

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HXGuy, Jan 23, 2012.

1. HXGuy macrumors 68000

First let me say that I love jailbreak tweaks that incorporate well with iOS and look as if Apple made them...which is why I love this tweak.

Found it today on Cydia and it's great...it adds a brightness/volume slider and Wifi on/off button right in the notification center. You can tap the "brightness icon" on the left and it turns into a volume icon and you can tap the "wifi icon" on the right to turn wifi on and off.

I like it better than SBSettings brightness because that requires an extra tap and this looks so much better.

[​IMG]

2. ARSkemp macrumors 6502

I have a love/hate relationship with these tweaks. I keep finding notification center tweaks I want to use but I feel like I already have too many taking up too much space. This definitely looks nice though.

3. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

Yea I try not to install too much stuff, especially things that change/interfere with the stock iOS functions.

I had changed the double press of the home button to unlock the phone and I found that when I would double press the home button any other time, it wouldn't respond or it would delay the action, so I left that function as it was setup by Apple.

4. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

Going to try this out for awhile. I put sbssettings in notification center when I jailbroke Friday but feel it's a little too big/too much.

5. ARSkemp macrumors 6502

Agreed. if someone could find a way to make sbsettings smaller I would be much happier using it.

6. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

I would love if SBSettings looked more like IntelliscreenX's panel.

[​IMG]

7. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

This is stock in intelliscreenx's panel.

All you do is swipe left and you can adjust brightness.

8. macbookman83 macrumors 6502

9. burntomaro macrumors member

Totally worth it if you gets lots of texts, emails, tweets, and fb updates... Best $10 ive ever spent on anything iDevice related.

10. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

I don't know, I feel Intelliscreen is too busy...or can you select different themes?

This is my LockInfo lock screen...

[​IMG]

11. ya1950 macrumors regular

K2 IntelliscreenX will do this for you. Search for in in Cydia.

12. dailo macrumors regular

Which theme is this?

13. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

Just the stock "Classic" theme that comes with LockInfo and then text set to Medium size and headers set to Extra Large.

14. hidefguy macrumors 6502

Cool, thanks for this always looking for good tweaks.

Ps. Glad to see another Audi guy here :cool:

15. LoLife macrumors regular

Thanks for recommending this man great tweak now I don't have to worry much bout messing with volume and bitesms

16. imalazeeass macrumors regular

17. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

Thanks buddy, I'll check it out. I just hate that SBSettings doesn't 'page' with dots at the bottom when you swipe. Instead, it smooth-scrools, which leaves like half an icon in view all the way to the right. Makes it look sloppy and uncentered, If I'm making sense.

Like this :

[​IMG]

Just give me the option to page the row and restrict it to a certain amount of toggles.