Recommended Web Designers?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by notwelby, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwelby macrumors member

I used the search tool to see if there was already a topic for this but I was unsuccessful - I could have searched the wrong keywords though. Sorry if I missed it!

Are there any freelance Web Designers you could recommend?

I'm thinking about purchasing a domain for my photos. I'm not a professional photographer but I recently bought a new DSLR and I'm taking classes.

I know there are a lot of free alternatives like Flickr, DeviantArt and even WordPress but I've tried those type of sites (I still think they're great sites and would still recommend them to others) but I want to use this website as a Blog and other ideas I have in mind.

Instead of trying to make a simple website using iWeb and becoming frustrated with it, I decided I could always pay someone. I'm sure this forum could recommend some people..

PS: I hope this type of topic isn't frowned upon. I've seen previous posts where people ask for logos to be made for free (lol)..

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

"Want-to-hire" threads should be in the Marketplace forum, which means they are limited to qualifying forum members.

Those with suggestions are welcome to send notwelby a Private Message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.