Recommending a case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by natezire71, Apr 21, 2008.

1. natezire71 Guest

I would recommend an iSkin for all those who like Silicone cases. Its stylish, and yet, its functional. It feels great to the touch(get it? Sorry, bad pun). It comes with a great screen protector that has anti-glare and no fingerprints. This is true as there are NO fingerprints on my touch's screen.

Highly recommend this.....I give it 9/10 stars.

Get blue or black....Coolest colors for the iSkin

2. insular macrumors newbie

iSkin: Extremely overpriced. Get a cheapy from Ebay that ships from Hong Kong and the quality will be the same.

Forget about the screen protector, it's flimsy and you don't need it.

3. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

i would say incase www.goincase.com they are really nice. a bit more than average 30bucks but they are great and add just the right thickness. get an invisible shield to go with it and youre good as gold!

4. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

incase slider for iPod touch.
    It looks, if possible, more beautiful in it.
    I've just got mine :D
    Although i wish i bought an invisible shield before now:(

5. sers macrumors regular

I bought myself a hard, polycarbonate case off ebay with a belt clip, thinking I'd have it on my touch all the time. I now only use the case when at the gym. I found that it collected dust like flypaper and made it too bulky. Plus, you don't need a screen protector. It's made of glass and is very hard to scratch. I've had mine since January, use it all day every day, and don't have a single scratch on the face. I would suspect that a silicon case would collect more dust and make it look even grimier, but I'm not sure.

I like the look of the touch as is. Sure, the back gets scratched, but who cares, I don't look at the back when I'm using it. Plus, I want to enjoy the touch the way it was meant - al fresco!!!

My 2 cents...

6. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

i agree i think my touch looks better in it. maybe ill just glue it in there! :p NOT

but it really is easier to hold, and i dont worry how i set it down on things

7. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I have an ifrogz case, and it has saved my touch many a time, clumsy me :D