Record Brits emigrating to US + Spain

tomoisyourgod

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Record numbers of British are leaving this dull nation for good... Among the top places are the USA, Canada and Spain...

It was on BBC news before, they reckon it's due to ridiculous house prices, flooding and difficulty of getting the kids into a good school.

I for one am not surprised, and am seriously considering leaving myself... New York and Vancouver top my list of places to go for possible move, I'm sick of Britain...

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Record numbers of British are leaving this dull nation for good... Among the top places are the USA, Canada and Spain...

It was on BBC news before, they reckon it's due to ridiculous house prices, flooding and difficulty of getting the kids into a good school.

I for one am not surprised, and am seriously considering leaving myself... New York and Vancouver top my list of places to go for possible move, I'm sick of Britain...
Good school and moving to America :confused:

Personally I don't plan on emigrating anywhere, depends on my job later in life. I personally would want my kids to attend school where they would get good all round education and a good view of the world.

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
Change of scenery is always nice.

I like the UK despite the weather. I appreciate it's people and mentality - although I fear it's being eroded by the US influence - it's culture, and its tea.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Change of scenery is always nice.

I like the UK despite the weather. I appreciate it's people and mentality - although I fear it's being eroded by the US influence - it's culture, and its tea.
Ok you give us back Madonna and we will give you back David and Posh.:p