'Recording in .mp3 file, Dimming screen, recording iPhone conversation, etc.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by piatti, Jun 26, 2010.

1. piatti macrumors 6502a

piatti

Is there an app that...

1 ...records in MP3 automatically, without a need to convert it from .m4a file which the Voicememo saves in, and like Audacity, can pause and append-record, and also record on top of a mp3 music playing so that you can make a recording of a song cover right on your iPhone. Can control the mic volume because the mic volume level is too low for Voicememo on the iPhone.

2 ...decreases significantly the minimum backlight (which is still too bright) to save battery as well as your eye health when you are using it in complete darkness? There is a Mac app called screenshade that lets your screen be dimmer than the default setting allows; is there a similar one for iPhone?

3 ... lets you view and choose post titles from a blog or site which would download to iPhone in a more readable format (font size automatically to big enough and text width such that there is no need to scroll side to side)? I tried downloading some websites using GoodReader app but still there is the font size issue.

4... records and saves your iPhone conversation?

2. piatti thread starter macrumors 6502a

piatti

3. piatti thread starter macrumors 6502a

piatti

could a moderator change the title of this thread to 'Recording in .mp3 file, Dimming screen, recording iPhone conversation'?

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

op you can edit the title yourself no need to request a mod. edit and advanced edit. I don't have your answer. I doubt others do. also fyi the forum rules don't allow bumping! sorry