recover deleted imessages, email and photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jsf721, Oct 9, 2013.

1. jsf721 macrumors 6502

How can I recover deleted imessages, photos and emails from an iphone.

I am not looking to put them back on the phone but be able to view them on a desktop computer.

I apprecaite any help you can offer.

Thanks

2. whitmanjg macrumors member

whitmanjg

you probably need to restore your most recent backup with itunes, then you would transfer whatever it is you want to save to the computer using your iphone. I dont think you can view the things stored in the itunes backup without actually restoring the backup to your phone.

3. dominic252 macrumors member

So you want to take an iPhone that deleted these messages, emails, and photos, somehow get them back, but only view them on a computer and no the iPhone? Doesn't even sound remotely possible. Also, sounds kind of shady, but who am I to judge?

4. jsf721 thread starter macrumors 6502

You are no one to judge.

Thanks for nothing.

5. iphone01ninja macrumors newbie

Messages and photos can be fully recoverd with some data recovery apps, do a search on app store or google. I am uncertain about the email recovery.
    BTW, what kind of email service you use?

6. robinko macrumors newbie

you can get imessages and photos back if have backup

-If you have backed up using icloud or itunes. you can restore from it easily. Your imessages and photos will be back.
    -If you don't have backup and your device is iPhone 4/3GS, you could try to use a 3rd-party tool called dr fone to scan your device and get some data.
    -Or you might lose them forever.