Recover Disabled iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The0neWeCallGod, Dec 14, 2015.

1. The0neWeCallGod macrumors newbie

The0neWeCallGod

Hi,
    Sorry I'm wasn't sure if this should go in the iOS9 section or the iPhone section...either way, I was recently locked out of my iPhone to where it now displays an "iPhone Disabled, Connect to iTunes" message, and it looks as if my only option is to restore the phone completely, removing all messages and photos that it holds. My question is, are there any third party non-Apple programs that could possibly get me into the contents of this phone before I restore it? I have 64 GB of messages and photos that are on there that I absolutely cannot lose. If anyone knows of any third party program I could use to break into this phone, please let me know...I would find it hard to believe that there isn't some hack/bypass program somewhere on the internet to use considering all of the hack software that is available today...but I don't know.

Thanks so much!!!

-Jeff

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

There isn't. And Apple won't help either, even if you have the receipt.

It wouldn't be a security feature if it was easy to break.

Sorry you're locked out but there isn't anything anyone can do - unless you recall the passcode.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You will have to restore.
    Did you enter the wrong passcode multiple times?

4. knownikko macrumors 6502

I feel your pain. Anyone with kids can imagine what a positively terrible "feature" this is.

5. CNeufeld macrumors 6502a

If the government powers that be can't break into your phone, I suspect you won't be able to either.

Why no backups of such critical things?

C

6. iMacDragon macrumors 65816

iMacDragon

I believe when it gets to that stage, it means the encryption key has already been thrown away, and thus completely impossible to recover. I presume you had the 10 wrong tries erase iphone setting on? This is what backups are for.