Recover Facebook app password on iPhone? Please Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by felgonz, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. felgonz macrumors newbie

Hi, I have a iPhone 3gs jailbroken with cydia my question is, my Facebook app is logged in but i don't remember my password the only place where its logged in is in my Facebook app. Also it's the same password for my email too so i can't do the whole forgot password thing, so i was wondering is there anyway i can get that password from iPhone since it is jailbroken, I know there is a way like for AIM you download iFile from cydia and go to a specific folder and you find the password. So since my phone is automatically logged in to facebook it must have the password stored somewhere. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Sorry but no, there isn't a way to read "your" :rolleyes: password.

The Application only save a hash of the password check, the checking of the password happens Online no on the phone.

3. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

4. felgonz thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, so yes i'm trying to get into my gf account since since she left it logged in i saw a weird msg of guy saying to meet up tonight :(... sorry for bringing my drama into this thread. But anyways she does use my phone to login into her email and facebook is there any thing i can put on my iphone like a key logger and will record every key you press?

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) Busted (you, not her)
    2) You should ask her point blank.
    3) Women hate being snooped on. It shows a lack of trust and insecurity in the snooper.

6. felgonz thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, this is a forum for iphone hacks help not relationship advise. Just want to know if there is something like a key logger for the iphone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.