recover iphone data URGENT

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bender o, Aug 13, 2009.

1. bender o macrumors 6502

bender o

Hi guys, I come to you literally crying, all my apps've been deleted by killswitch and I need urgently to recover my university classes' recordings from iTalk, the folder got erased, and I stupidly deleted it again with itunes. I read about this: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/237321-how-iphone-data-recovery.html#post1652011
    But I can't SSH because my wifi connection crashes when I connect my iphone. Is there any way to do it with iPhone Browser or another USB method?
    Please I really need help, my email is: felipedhpostigo@yahoo.es

Thank you so much.

Ps: and oh btw since the classes were today of couuurse i didn't get the chance to make a back up :'( , yes I know i shouldn't have used Installous but please help me, I've tried to help as much as I could even being a noobie :)

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I have used a program called MegaPhone to do SSH like navigation with just the cord, but I think the programs been renamed. :)

3. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

I have iPhone Browser which does the same thing, but I don't know how to introduce the code it says in there.
    There's gotta be a way right? :):confused:

4. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

Come on guys please help me I'm desperate, I even installed Ubuntu trying to SSH de image but I couldn't do it, I didn't understand how it worked :(