Recovering Deleted Entourage Account/Emails

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by johnportner, Mar 28, 2010.

1. johnportner macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

A while back, after closing my business I canceled my account with Intermedia where my company email accounts were hosted.

Ever since, when using Entourage with my personal email accounts, Entourage kept prompting me that it was not able to connect to my business account. I usually ignored these warnings, but a few days ago, they became so annoying, that I went into Preferences and deleted the account- without thinking.

This was the last placed that these emails were stored and I desperately need them as evidence in a lawsuit that I am currently involved in.

I have not been backing up my computer anywhere, but I know they have to be here somewhere, right?

I'm willing to pay for any recovery software or hardware that anyone recommends as I REALLY need these emails. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

2. nadyne macrumors 6502a

What kind of account was your Intermedia account? Exchange, POP, IMAP?

You could give Microsoft tech support a go - you get two free calls to tech support with your purchase of Office:Mac. To get the right number for your area, start [url="http://support.microsoft.com/]here[/url].

Regards,
    Nadyne.