Recovery Loop..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Inkllicious, May 30, 2011.

1. Inkllicious macrumors regular

Using Ipad baseband, Iphone 3g. Trying to restore to ANYTHING at this point but my stupid phone keeps showing up as recovery. I kick it out, It comes back IN recovery, again. IReb can't kick it either.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

error code 1013?

3. Inkllicious thread starter macrumors regular

1015, But yeah part of the stupid 10xx series.

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

5. Internal Fury macrumors 6502

6. jm821 macrumors newbie

I was just about to link that, lol. See if the method I helped iisforiphone works for you. You are already in recovery mode, so you are 1/2 way there in the whatever jb tool you use because all jb programs (besides jailbreakmedotcom) require dfu. Limera1n for iOS 3.x requires recovery mode then dfu (which till this day makes no sense). So in all essence, you're almost there.

However, the iPad baseband for the 3G is one avenue I have not ventured yet, but let us know what happens. Good lucky buddy.

7. Inkllicious thread starter macrumors regular

Ahah. its not the greatest either. I find it takes a bit longer to find my new carrier (Had to unlock.. no other choice anymore) and well.. even though its still activated via rogers, I'm afraid to go back to 3.1.3.. :l I had to use a custom 4.2.1 that didn't touch my baseband. and that seemed to work. 4.2.1. doesn't seem as slow as I remember it. but whatever. Fakeclockup and it runs pretty nice.

8. jm821 macrumors newbie

If youre jbing on windows, try sn0wbreeze 2.2 to preserve your baseband. But I agree with you, 4.x is too heavy for 3G users. Alot of 3G users restore back to 3.1.3 for better ram performance.