Red flashing bar & graphic glitches

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dogbiskit2, Feb 10, 2011.

1. dogbiskit2 macrumors member

Hi all,

I did a quick search but didn't find anything, so sorry if this has already been covered.

First off, I jb my phone last weekend (4.2.1, greenpoison) and have been loving it. However, one thing that I just noticed is that when I use the Awareness! app and get the red flashing bar at the top (e.g. telling me that the mic is on) it looks like it causes some graphical glitches. One example is when looking in a folder (using folderenhancer), the icons get pushed together, obscuring some of the names. In Pandora, the volume bar gets pushed off the bottom of the screen. See the attached pics.

I don't recall this happening before the jailbreak (with Pandora, at least), but I can't check anymore either. Not a huge deal, but just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks in advance!

D

Attached Files:

2. newskin macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I don't use pandora but can only assume it's also caused by the red status bar coming up. Whenever I see a screenshot of someone using the tether option, with the blue pulsating statusbar, it also pushes down the icons a bit. Causing the letters to be hidden behind the bottom icons also.