red minus sign on themes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by skull333, Apr 13, 2008.

1. skull333 macrumors newbie

So I used cyber duck to SSH into my ipod touch to see why some themes weren't showing up on my 1.1.4 summer board, and i found that the ones that weren't showing up were showing red minus marks on the icons, anybody know what those mean?

Thanks

2. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

showing the minus marks where? When you applied the theme?
    if that is the case, then there are no icons there, or those are the icons specified by the theme

3. skull333 thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh no not there, right next to the file name using Cyberduck. Like when I go to change the location of my themes on my mac, next to some of the theme files, instead of an ordinary file icon, it has the file icon with a red minus sign on it.

I was just wondering what that meant, and if i could solve it so i could use it on my ipod

4. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

oh!! I thought the icons did that!! I have never used cyberduck, so I can't help you there