Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which do you like better: Red Nano vs Blue Nano?

• Red Nano

Votes: 60 75.9%
  • Blue Nano

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

tektonnic

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2006
Bucks, UK
or, to be different to everyone here, you could get blue?

like when they started doing 1st gen nanos in black, you barely ever see white ones do u?

Dustman

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2007
Red ! Trust me, the blue is very "electric". I have a blue nano.. but ive seen the red ones in person and they are so much nicer than crumby blue.

Dustman

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2007
If I had to choose, I'd pick red. Ditto all the comments about going for an awesome cause.

One thing you may think about is this:

http://www.colorwarepc.com/products/NanoCombo_Html_colorize.aspx

Then you can make it any color you want! Their reputation is incredible. It was actually on Uncrate's top ten upgrades for the macbook found here:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/laptops/pimp-your-macbook/

Holy expensive. i mean awesome that they do that, but 75 bucks to paint your nano? hardly worth it. 450 for a macbook painted?! aaaaah did i miss something or is paint getting expensive now adays..

Mpulsive81

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2006
McKinney, TX
Holy expensive. i mean awesome that they do that, but 75 bucks to paint your nano? hardly worth it. 450 for a macbook painted?! aaaaah did i miss something or is paint getting expensive now adays..

If you've got nothing else to spend your money on, I'd say go for it. But I fully agree on the macbook price. My only thought is they are doing a professional paintjob (this is what they're known for) and it's probably a little labor intensive as well.

Either way, $450 is out there...but to make your ipod 1 in a million for $75...that ain't bad.

civilizedrat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Wow. The votes for red is shocking! I'm now about to order, and I've decided on red. (Although now that Apple's dropped the prices on refurb nanos again, that blue seems to be gaining some headway for a $50 price differential).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.