Red Text on Front Page

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2003
Is anyone else seeing mostly red text on the front page? I am assuming that this is not the desired font color.

Hickman

Cromulent

macrumors 603
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
I can confirm that this is happening for me too on the latest version of Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8 with all updates installed. Strange as the site seems to work in all other browsers. At first I thought it was a World AIDS day thing.

Comment

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2003
I can confirm that this is happening for me too on the latest version of Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8 with all updates installed. Strange as the site seems to work in all other browsers. At first I thought it was a World AIDS day thing.
FYI...

I am on Windows XP SP3 with IE 7

Hickman

Comment

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Thanks for the screenshots! I don't see any red though. Probably due to being color blind... :p

I shouldn't say I don't see any... I do see the "NEW" on the left side of the screen. At a guess, one of those tags might be causing it.

Comment

Knox

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 1, 2002
UK
Thanks for the screenshots! I don't see any red though. Probably due to being color blind... :p

I shouldn't say I don't see any... I do see the "NEW" on the left side of the screen. At a guess, one of those tags might be causing it.
Close - it was the red VMWare line at the top that was missing a tag; should be fixed now. :)

Comment

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2003
Thank you. All of the red was hurting my eyes. Thank you for the quick response.

Hickman

Comment

iPhone 62S

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2009
Damn! I assumed the red text was a Christmas thing, and I actually quite liked it!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.