So my friend spilled red wine on my computer. It got on the keyboard (although not very much), the right speaker, and inside the fan. I forced it off with the power button (forcing the ten applications I had open to quit), took out the battery, and cleaned out the wine as best I could. Note that the computer did not turn off of its own volition. I ran a cold hair dryer on it, and then some compressed air, and then let it sit for awhile. I put the battery back in, and turned it on. The screen powered up, and it went to the blue screen with the little spinning wheel on the bottom-center, and then it would change screens to this mouse icon in the upper left-hand corner with the same blue background, and then go back to the spinning wheel screen. I did that once, powered it off, and then tried it again (same result), powered it off, took out the battery, and here I am. My questions are as follows. 1. What does this all mean? 2. How much does Apple charge for a spill repair? 3. Can I get away with pretending like I don't know what happened to it? There wasn't that much wine on the keyboard, at least, as not much spilled and I had a keyboard cover. I am more worried about what got inside the fan. 4. What should be my next steps?