Redesigned MacBook Pro discussion

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Appleaker, Jun 13, 2016.

1. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

2. AYNOM macrumors regular

3. AFEPPL macrumors 68030

AFEPPL

Thats just the normal iPhone camera quality! :)

4. Appleaker thread starter macrumors 68000

No idea what you're talking about, iPhones never produce blurry images.[​IMG]

5. Schranke macrumors 6502

Schranke

6. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

New member and this is what's shown ? We get these from time to time from new members. Fake

7. Appleaker, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016

Appleaker thread starter macrumors 68000

Yes you're right it was a joke about how leaks are always poor quality.
    I made this very clearly a fake leak by creating a new account (within the last hour) and using a type of image that do not leak (not in the form of a photo anyway).

I have been a member for almost 5 years so I know that these type of 'leaks' get posted from time to time and they are almost always fake and from new accounts (with a few exceptions).

I do have sources for the information that claim legitimacy but I am not 100% certain

8. Zellio macrumors 65816

Zellio

I predict:

Lower battery life due to thinness
    Only the top model has quad core
    $100 more

9. Appleaker thread starter macrumors 68000

Only 15" will have quad core, all integrated graphics, and start at $200 more until the whole MacBook lineup prices get reduced. Actually battery life should be improved or around the same due to lower power consumption and smaller component size.

I really hope they do end up putting dedicated graphics in as it is getting increasingly annoying how Apple are switching to integrated - even on desktops which don't have power management to worry about! Ridiculous.

10. Zellio macrumors 65816

Zellio

Well, yes, it's historical for Apple to have quad cores only in the 15" model, but how do you know Apple will even have quad core in them? You don't even know if they will have dedicated graphics!

Apple of today is more then willing to trash productivity for thinness and a bigger bottom line. I fully imagine a thin 15" with dual core and integrated graphics

11. Domen151 macrumors regular

Do you maybe know when are they going to be released/announced and the prices for 13' model?

I know this is probably fake but I'm a little desperate after WWDC :p

12. Appleaker thread starter macrumors 68000

Yes the 'leak' is fake as I said but they will announce it by the end of the year along with other Mac refreshes and the new Thunderbolt Display. The end of the year is going to be massive for hardware (except the iPhone 7 ).

I definitely don't see Apple announcing it online as it is such a big upgrade, it will be announced with other Mac refreshes.

13. Bending Pixels macrumors 65816