Redeye mini ipad app info

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jdawg4324, May 7, 2010.

1. jdawg4324 macrumors member

I sent an email to thinkflood for info on when an ipad version of there app will be released is is the reply.

Re: iPad version‏
    Sent: Fri 5/07/10 6:17 AM
    To: Live

Hi, There is an iPad version of the App being developed right now, but after trying to develop the App without having actual hardware in hand we decided to postpone development until the iPad had actually came out. Now that is has been released and we have had some time to play with it we have begun development again so you should it should be released in the next few months. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Justin

On May 7, 2010, at 3:09 AM, Live wrote: > When do you plan to release a true iPad version of your redeye mini software. I am ready to purchase however, I am holding off until I can use my iPad. And no running apps at 2 x is no solution at all. You had an iPad sweepstakes to encourage purchasing but did not have an iPad app? I am very confused and need to know if you ever plan to address this issue and what kind of time table are we talking about. Weeks, months, years? > > Sent from my iPad

2. Spyderturbo007 macrumors member

I'm still waiting for the hardware to come out. My iPod Touch is sitting on the coffee table just waiting for something to do since it doesn't get much use anymore. It needs a little love. :cool: