redownload games from iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kwfl, Oct 22, 2007.

1. kwfl macrumors 6502

i bought a game from iTunes store (sudoku for ipod) (the only piece i bought from iTunes lol

i forgot to make backup of it and now it is gone
    can i redownload? it and how?,
    thanks.

2. kwfl thread starter macrumors 6502

3. ich1ban macrumors regular

ich1ban

Bump.

Can I do this with videos? I lost my The Office season 1 episodes...I can't find out where I can re-
    download them..

4. odinsride macrumors 65816

odinsride

You can't redownload things purchased from the iTunes Store. When you purchase something, you are reminded that you are responsible for backing up your iTunes purchases in case something goes wrong.

Live and learn!

5. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I have heard that if you call up Apple they will allow you to redownload your files one time. So use it with caution.

6. steveOooo macrumors 6502a

WHAT? thats crazy - i bought 2 games a few years ago, and deleted em by mistake - with sony psn store, you can download up to 5 times, surely they should do the same with purchased items.?

7. honeytoast macrumors regular

You can re-download apps as many times as you want. If you paid for it once you will never be charged again. Music, TV shows and movies are a different story. I think SilentPanda has it right though. If you contact Apple they will provide you with a link up to one time. I have a friend that had to do this.