refund issue please help T_T

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bananacake, Oct 6, 2007.

1. bananacake macrumors newbie

hi guys, dis Friday i got my ipod touch n has deflective screen.Everytime i unlock my ipod after using it for 5 or 10 minutes it always goes white!! i bought it Apple online store in NZ. Could i just go to the Apple store an refund or exchange the ipod??? or i have to do it through NZ Apple online store?? thnx guys for help!

2. papadopolis1024 macrumors 6502

If there is an apple store in your area you can go there or you can call the apple online store your choice. They can give you a refund but they might charge you a 15% restocking fee or you can ask for a exchange at no cost.

3. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

Sometimes they are finicky about online purchases. You could call the store and ask them if they would exchange it for you but my guess would be that you'd have to do it online.

4. bananacake thread starter macrumors newbie

if i have to do it online how do i do it lol??? where do i send back the broken ipod to??.soz for being dumb

5. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I've never had that problem and most online retailers with a store front will assume the returns from their online store.

That said, yes you can take it back I'd presume and exchange it for a new one.

7. bananacake thread starter macrumors newbie

thnx for the asnwers guys really appreciate it!! btw,i bought it from apple.com/nz. so i can just go to any Apple Stores in Auckland?? just want to make sure?? How about Authorized Apple Reseller,can i exchange there??( like Harvey Norman,Dicksmith).oh yeah I went to http://depot.info.apple.com/ipodtouch/ and I couldn't find my country(New Zealand).then how do i exchange it??