Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IndustrialSpace

macrumors 6502a
Dec 31, 2009
somewhere
Except they're not "plagued" with problems. At all. Apple has sold THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of these systems, and only a vocal minority is complaining. Lest we forget.

They are indeed plauged with screen problems. Never in the past has there been this much press about an iMac screen. It's beyond a vocal minority. These problems affect MANY users. After many returns, some just accept it and settle for an inferior screen.

StarTzar

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2010
They are indeed plauged with screen problems. Never in the past has there been this much press about an iMac screen. It's beyond a vocal minority. These problems affect MANY users. After many returns, some just accept it and settle for an inferior screen.

I purchased and returned four yellow tinged 21.5 iMacs.
I will wait for the next new and improved iMac.

Pointbreakd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
wow this thread got hijacked. I have a repair guy coming to my house and a free iPod Touch coming in the mail. That works for me. Assuming the repair guy can fix it.

Acid Raindrops

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2010
yeah i'm in the u.s. maybe it works different here.. u know it's weird that u mention the UK i find so many people from there on many forums and around 10% of my ps3 friends are from there.. i think you guys find my sarcasm amusing and i find your insults hilarious..

i mean come on.. wanker haha cracks me up..

hope you get what you hoping to get.. i'm getting a phone call in the next hour and hopefully i'll be able to upgrade to a 27" cause i was disappointed with the 9400m video card.. i like to run some old games sometimes and that card was chocking at low settings.. even my older imac had a better card

so good luck m8.. hope your next imac goes as smooth as crap thru a goose.. (RocknRolla quote)

Ha ha I know hat you mean, I always find it funny that Americans use the term "pissed" when someone is annoyed, when we regard it as someone who is heavily drunk!

The 27 inch is ridiculous, I virtually hospitalised myself trying to lift the 21.5 out of the box. I would imagine the 27 would kill me. I think it’s imperative that you get a better card! My yellow screened bastard is going back today. Keep me updated

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.