Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lindenhurst

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2011
Well Apple is now sold out of the 3rd gen iPad. Do you think they'll restock?

Absolutely they will. Their stock changes daily and always has. They will have a ton of refurb retina Ipad 3's as soon as all those who bought one before the 4 was announced return theirs. Just check daily.

Broadus

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
Upstate SC
I ordered a black 32GB around noon today after debating it for a week (debating among the 3rd gen. refurb, new 4th gen., or Nexus 10). I finally decided that the 4th gen. iPad wasn't worth the extra $130 to me. Also, Google Play wouldn't have apps ready for the Nexus 10's nice resolution and didn't have a particular app I wanted.

Black and 32GB were exactly what I wanted. In fact, I had bought the same combination new in early August but returned it because of some minor screen issues and I was having difficulty justifying the expense ($599) for my usage. With the $130 off on the refurbished 32GB, I decided to give it another go and hope I got a good one. I just received a shipping notice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.