iPad Refurb iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Southernboyj, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Southernboyj macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

Well Apple is now sold out of the 3rd gen iPad. Do you think they'll restock?

2. Lindenhurst macrumors 6502a

Absolutely they will. Their stock changes daily and always has. They will have a ton of refurb retina Ipad 3's as soon as all those who bought one before the 4 was announced return theirs. Just check daily.

3. Scott2345 macrumors regular

They still got 32GB & 64GB in stock, glad I ordered my 16GB on time.

4. Southernboyj thread starter macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

Yeah I noticed that. I'm only interested in the 16Gb because of the price. :p

5. Scott2345 macrumors regular

I totally agree, as soon as there were available after the keynote I bought my 16GB and it came in perfect condition, just like new.

6. Broadus macrumors 6502a

I ordered a black 32GB around noon today after debating it for a week (debating among the 3rd gen. refurb, new 4th gen., or Nexus 10). I finally decided that the 4th gen. iPad wasn't worth the extra $130 to me. Also, Google Play wouldn't have apps ready for the Nexus 10's nice resolution and didn't have a particular app I wanted.

Black and 32GB were exactly what I wanted. In fact, I had bought the same combination new in early August but returned it because of some minor screen issues and I was having difficulty justifying the expense ($599) for my usage. With the $130 off on the refurbished 32GB, I decided to give it another go and hope I got a good one. I just received a shipping notice.