Refurb iphone pics and wow, how did I live without it before?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by psymac, Mar 26, 2008.

1. psymac macrumors 6502

Just got a few days ago my 'new' iphone, the 8gb refurb from ATT online. As you can see from the pics, it looks brand new as does the accessories. Works great, even the phone is clear and great reception. Heavier than I expected, but good feel and quality build.

Edge is perfectly acceptable, I'm reading the news at lunch, no problem. Also, surprising how many hot spots are around, so even better. This is really a groundbreaking platform, makes me so much more productive, what with maps, internet, contacts,pics, ipod.

The original warranty on this refurb expired in July 2008, faxed the purchase update info to Apple and now the warranty expires in March 2009! Thanks Apple!

Attached Files:

2. cjmal macrumors 6502

Nice. Was this only available to existing AT&T customers or to the public? If so, I really need to try to get my hands on one next time around.

3. seattle macrumors 6502

It was available to the public and I was able to get one also. Very nice phone and I just activated it this morning.

4. psymac thread starter macrumors 6502

It was open to everyone, I suppose if you check the ATT website or call around to the stores you might find one. At $249 with a full warranty, it can't be beat.

5. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I got one as well, it is so great! I cannot believe that I waited this long to get it. My was never even activated, and it looks absolutely perfect.

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I want to get one for...

my off-duty supervisor, since she gets all wobbly at the knees when I bought my 8GB and our son went out the next day and bought his, both at $399 USD with the AppleCare Protection Plan. :eek:

7. sjjordan macrumors 6502

Me too! What did I do before I had it? I use iCal for everything and had to manually enter events into my old phone. I love being able to just sync the phone and it's all there!

8. Nicky-Larson macrumors member

So, where Can I get one too?

where Can I get one too? Any ideas? Houston, TX here

9. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Congrats.

They stopped selling them Nicky. They probably ran out of stock because the demand was so high.