Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kclark

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
Don't know if this is the right category or not, but is there anyway to get an update automatically when a new refurb is added to the apple site?

kclark

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
Thanks for the info.

Another question, I know that apple updated the listing of refurbs yesterday morning a little after 10 am ET and today they didn't. Do they always update in the morning or do they do some at night as well?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Thanks for the info.

Another question, I know that apple updated the listing of refurbs yesterday morning a little after 10 am ET and today they didn't. Do they always update in the morning or do they do some at night as well?
They update various times throughout the day. Some items stay for days, others for less than an hour.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Generally, the really good deals disappear while you thinking about whether you really need a configuration that skookum (hefty, powerful). Then when you talk yourself into it, because it's still within your budget - it's gone. So, have a very good idea of what your minimum requirements are, and what your maximum budget is ... and then check back often ready to purchase.

kclark

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2011
Just ordered my first Mac book pro going with a refurbished unit. What I was looking for and saved$400 hope to have it in a few days. 2.2 GHz 750 hd with anti glare less than$2000 i am happy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.