Refurb sales cycle.

Discussion in 'iMac' started by macnerd77, Jan 19, 2011.

1. macnerd77 macrumors regular

macnerd77

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I am in the market for a new iMac but I will not have the money for about 2 weeks. I have been window shopping on apples website and there was a refurb that I really liked. I had decided on this model. But yesterday the model was no longer on the site. I was just wondering how often do they come and go on the site. I was looking at the high end 27" with the i7 processor 1gb video ram 1tb HD and 4gb ram if that matters.
    Thanks in advance
    Macnerd

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

They come and go as they become available / as they get sold. There's no regular cycle.

3. macnerd77 thread starter macrumors regular

macnerd77

Thanks for the info. Do you gave a guesstament? in your opinion how long do ya think?

Thanks again

4. BrandinoMino macrumors newbie

Seen someone else give this site as a recommendation, and I think this is just what your looking for :]

http://www.refurb.me/us/

5. macnerd77 thread starter macrumors regular

macnerd77

Looks great. i hope it's not too spammy. :) I setup notifications right away.

thanks a bundle
    macnerd77

6. Blaine macrumors 6502a

Blaine

Ooh, thanks for posting that site. I like it. :eek:

7. ZilogZ80 macrumors 6502a

The really popular stuff (e.g. base Macbook/Macbook Pro/Mac Mini) can be gone within hours or even minutes! Less popular items like Mac Mini Servers
    can hang around for weeks.
    There is always new stuff appearing but at irregular intervals so I think the basic rule is: if you want it, and you can afford it, and it shows up - don't hang around, just get it!!

8. Jus11 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; fi-fi) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

You can have an rss feed to your Mail, I recommend that: http://refurb-tracker.com/