refurb updates?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bennyboyt, Jun 23, 2008.

1. bennyboyt macrumors member

Hi im going to buy a refurb macbook, and i was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a rough timescale to when the macbooks available change on the refurb page...

for example about 2/3 weeks ago there were 4 different mb's available, and now there are just 2... so when will there be more available again?

thanks

2. teflon macrumors 6502a

teflon

Well refurbs depend on the number of people returning their computers in, so it should vary from week to week. However, I think Apple updates their refurb store on Tuesdays.

3. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

actually the refurb store is generally updated every week day morning at roughly 1am pacific time.. however the daily stock varies both by product and quantity

4. bennyboyt thread starter macrumors member

5. flyinmac macrumors 68030

flyinmac

Yep, updated every morning. And, I can tell you that it does get updated during the day as well if they sell out of something or if something new becomes available.

I've purchased machines to see them dropped from the list shortly after my purchase.

And, I've also watched machines come available in the middle of the day (which would be evening in most states).