Refurbished 3 or mini...Great.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by KimMelton661, Oct 23, 2012.

1. KimMelton661 macrumors 6502

Now I am stuck trying to figure out what to do.....

Go with the brand new Mini or choose the refurbished iPad 3. I don't really have any special needs as to WHY id need a smaller tablet, just like the look of it. I don't do much except Facebook, email, Facetime, and a few games here and there (poker, slots, games of that nature).

If anyone would be so kind, what do you think would be the better option? I would greatly appreciate any advice. :)

2. seajewel macrumors 6502

actually the price of the refurbished iPad 3 is great now.. it might be a good option to pick up while waiting for the 5th gen..

ETA: I think the retina makes the iPad 3 (refurb) way better buy than an iPad mini, but the mini will be a nice size for the stuff you want to do. a lot lighter, etc. i want the bigger size to read work pdfs but if you don't do that.. well..

3. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

I already have an eReader (Kindle) so I'm going with two refurb'd iPad's. One for me and another which will be a Christmas gift for my fiance.

4. KimMelton661 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I don't do anything important on it...LOL. All I would be using it for is web browsing and what not. I just don't know what to do, I can spend 80 more and get the 3, but its also refurbished.

5. Lindsford macrumors 6502a

If you don't mind the old cable I'd pay the $50 and get the iPad 3. What an amazing price

6. KimMelton661 thread starter macrumors 6502

That is a pretty good price..

AHHH I'm so torn.

7. Scott2345 macrumors regular

I'm on the same boat! What to do, what to do...