Refurbished Imac - International Shipping

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Stallknecht, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Stallknecht macrumors newbie

Hi all

I was looking through the refurbished mac's on Apple.com and found a Imac to a very attractive price. I decided to buy it, or at least I thought I was going to buy it. Everything whent fine until I reached the "shipping adress" step in the ordering process, no matter what I do I cant enter my Danish address.

So can it really be true that i can't order a refurbished mac from outside the states???? :confused:

I have looked at the danish apple site (apple.com/dk) and I can't find the "refurbished" section.

Thx in advance :)

// Stallknecht

2. Bear macrumors G3

First of all, ordering the system in from the US means you're likely to be hit with duty and vat and who knows what other taxes. So you need to factor that in to the savings. (Not to mention buying an appropriate power cord .)

A better idea would be for you to look at the various European Apple stores. I know the UK store has a refurbished section. And then see if one of those has a decent deal and will ship across country lines in the EU.

3. leman macrumors 604

You can only order from your "local" Apple Online Store, that is, the store which is associated with your country. If there are no refurb offers in Danish Apple Store, then you are out of luck I'm afraid.

P.S. If you live near German border, you can buy there. Or ask a german friend to ship it to their address, and they could ship it to you.