All iPads Refurbished iOS 7.0.6

Wediafom

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
I am not sure if the iPad section is the right place to ask this.
I ordered a refurbished iPad air from Apple on Monday and was wondering if it will have iOS 7.0.6.. What are the chances?

rrm74001

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2008
I ordered a refurbished iPad air from Apple on Monday and was wondering if it will have iOS 7.0.6.. What are the chances?
Impossible to say, really. Why is it important? For jailbreaking reasons?

east85

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2010
I got a refurb after my screen cracked and it was still on iOS 7.0.6 but I wouldnt bet on it. This was shortly after 7.1 but I'm planning on staying with 7.0.6. I'd imagine it would all depend on how fast they're moving your model, as old supplies dry up 7.1 will replace it.

My iPad was replaced with a refurb on the 28th of last month.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
It really depends on how long the iPad has been sitting in its box. It's been over a month now that iOS 7.1 has been out, so I really doubt an iPad would have 7.0.6 by now.

Wediafom

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
I got a refurb after my screen cracked and it was still on iOS 7.0.6 but I wouldnt bet on it. This was shortly after 7.1 but I'm planning on staying with 7.0.6. I'd imagine it would all depend on how fast they're moving your model, as old supplies dry up 7.1 will replace it.

My iPad was replaced with a refurb on the 28th of last month.
It really depends on how long the iPad has been sitting in its box. It's been over a month now that iOS 7.1 has been out, so I really doubt an iPad would have 7.0.6 by now.
Thank you guys. My phone is jailbrocken so, it is not a begie if my iPad air comes with 7.1. It's just i wanted a jailbreak experience on a bigger screen:)

Wediafom

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Update

Just an update:
I got my iPad in less than a week. Originally it was supposed to ship in two weeks. Awesome. Anyway, as soon as I got my iPad air, I went and check the settings. Lo and behold, it's still version 7.0.6. Thank you apple:))

FYI, it's so light. No wonder it's called iPad air:)