Refurbished iPod touch users, come on in~!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sasuke-chan, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Sasuke-chan macrumors member

So I have lost my ipod touch =( and I am thinking of buying a refurbed one from the online store.

But before I do that, I would like to know if you guys have any problems with them, including SCRATCHES.

I read the refurb process thing, and they say that we should be aware that the ipod may come with minor scratches... How many of you guys have experienced that?

Tell me your good and bad experiences with refurbs~!! Thanks! =D

2. A N G E L macrumors member

A N G E L

I think when people replace their iPods via warranty they end up getting a refurbished one. Now... if that's so:

I have replace my iPod touch two times, and this third one I have now has given me no problems whatsoever. As for scratches, my two replacements didn't have any scratches at all. =D

You can rest assured that your 'new' refurbished iPod will be in great condition.

Remember, buy one off of Apple to ensure that you have their one-year Apple Care warranty. It really kicks ass.

3. iGtMacSkilZ macrumors newbie

Yea Apple.com has alot of good stuff on clearance :D

4. magicdanw macrumors newbie

What about the first refurbished iPod that had to be replaced?

Not when it comes to failing battery life, in my experience... :(

5. Sasuke-chan thread starter macrumors member

Wonder if refurbed ipod touch will come with 3.0 os after june 17.. or should i wait for the 3rd gen when the 16gig might be priced at 8gig?