Refurbished Macbook Pro question

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by warstomp, Oct 19, 2009.

1. warstomp macrumors member

Hi. I just decided to get a refurbished macbook pro and i just had a few hopefully, probably simple questions that i would like to ask. Firstly, what does it mean if i just ordered my refurbished mac and it wasn't on the refurbished mac page after i ordered, for example i ordered it and everything then i check again and its not actually there. Secondly, i know i probably should have waited for the new intel chips however, it was not going to happen until probably early next year but oh well. To sum it all up i was wondering because my refurbished mac was the only one that said ships in 3-5 instead of 24 hrs and it was immediatly or atleast recently taken off after i ordered does it mean they do not have it in stock and ill actually have to wait the 3-5 days or what?

2. tofagerl macrumors 6502a

tofagerl

It means you got the last one, you lucky dog, you!
    As for the shipping, it could mean that they don't have any ready to go out, but that they have some in the shop waiting to be finished.

3. Ames macrumors member

I just ordered a refurb Pro last week and got it the next day. It said 3-5 days also.

4. warstomp thread starter macrumors member

OH alright spectacular thanks for your responses =)

5. warstomp thread starter macrumors member

actually i have a question for you, so when u ordered it that day did it tell you it shipped the next day and thats the same day you got it or what because i also did next day shipping

6. Ames macrumors member

It said 3-5 day shipping all along. I ordered around 7AM. Late the night I ordered it I got a tracking number by email. I could see from the tracking number it was picked up from Apple at 8:30PM the day I ordered. It showed up the next day.