Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jeremy-P

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Hey, this is my first post, though I've been spying on this forum for ages. Does anyone know how quickly the refurbished macbooks ship out? I'm about to buy one but I'm leaving town for a month in a little over a week. Will the shipping delays I keep reading about still apply? Thanks!

NATO

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2005
Northern Ireland
Any time I've purchased a refurbished product, it usually states '8 Days' for shipping, however in my experience it usually seems that they can't get them out the door quick enough! Any refurb product I've bought has usually shipped that day.

Thomas Harte

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2005
I bought a refurb MacBook Pro (I'm typing on it now!) outside of office hours on a Wednesday evening late last month. The order was confirmed on Thursday morning and I got the computer the following Tuesday. But that was a Bank Holiday weekend (i.e. the Monday was a national holiday), so that may have had some effect.

Jeremy-P

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks guys, I'll be placing my order tonight for a refurbished blackbook. Are you both happy with your refurbs?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.