Refurbished Macs

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Tumeg101, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Tumeg101 macrumors 6502a

Tumeg101

If I just ordered a refurbished mac, would it come with iLife '08? or will I have to wait until the macs that were returned with iLfie '08 on them, hit the refurb store??
    I am asking this to see if when leopard is released, will the refurb macs come shipped with leopard? or will I have to wait until the ones with leopard already, get returned and go to refurb store...

2. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

i believe if it s one of the new iMacs it will have iLife 08

nvm i just checked the refurb. store and i don't think they have the new iMacs yet so my guess is no iLife '08 for you at this time, but i hope you do get it though...

3. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Did it say on the web page when you ordered it that it comes with iLife 08? If not, it won't. If it does, it will probably be thrown in as a separate disk.

4. Tumeg101 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Tumeg101

I said "IF I just ordered..." lol I didn't....
    I am just wondering if leopard will ship with refurb macs, on the day of the release... because I am planning to buy a MacBook after leopard is released, and might have to get refurb....

5. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

We won't now for sure until it is released. You may just get a big discount coupon for Leopard instead (something like $20).