Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Orange County, California
If I just ordered a refurbished mac, would it come with iLife '08? or will I have to wait until the macs that were returned with iLfie '08 on them, hit the refurb store??
I am asking this to see if when leopard is released, will the refurb macs come shipped with leopard? or will I have to wait until the ones with leopard already, get returned and go to refurb store...

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
i believe if it s one of the new iMacs it will have iLife 08

nvm i just checked the refurb. store and i don't think they have the new iMacs yet so my guess is no iLife '08 for you at this time, but i hope you do get it though...

Tumeg101

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Orange County, California
I said "IF I just ordered..." lol I didn't....
I am just wondering if leopard will ship with refurb macs, on the day of the release... because I am planning to buy a MacBook after leopard is released, and might have to get refurb....

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
I said "IF I just ordered..." lol I didn't....
I am just wondering if leopard will ship with refurb macs, on the day of the release... because I am planning to buy a MacBook after leopard is released, and might have to get refurb....

We won't now for sure until it is released. You may just get a big discount coupon for Leopard instead (something like $20).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.