Refurbished rMBP out of stock?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ysimhoni, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ysimhoni, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013

ysimhoni macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I plan on visiting the US in a couple of weeks or so, and thought about getting a 15 rMBP. A few days ago I came across the deal for the Apple certified refurbished base model for 1599.99, which is ideal for me. While checking this out again today, I found out that models for this deal seem to currently be "out of stock". Is this usually just a temporary state, or is it expected to remain this way until the next batch of rMBPs?
    In other words: Am I screwed?

Thanks!

2. sholzer macrumors regular

I noticed they were gone at one point yesterday too, but then later on in the day it was back again. I would just keep checking periodically when you're here and I'm sure it will come up

3. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

Refurbished laptops come and go pretty quickly. Keep checking back though they might add some more. But if it's gone now, it's pretty likely that someone else bought it before you. :(

Right now, the only refurbished rMBP they have is the $2619 for the highest end rMBP. I'm pretty sure there was one for $2000 one for the 512GB SSD but that's gone too now. Like I said, you need to check back often to see if they added some more.

Hopefully this points to an upcoming update.

4. ysimhoni thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, I guess I'll have to hope for the best.
    In the meantime - Are there any known retailers who might sell the same certified refurbs for the same price?

5. newdeal macrumors 68020

Goto www.refurb.me and set up an email alert for when they come back in stock

6. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou