Soliciting opinions for another rMBP buying dilemma. I'm in the market for a new MBP. I'm coming from a 2009 15" that I spilled hot tea on about two months ago. I don't like to talk about it. Anyways, I want Retina. After frequent trips to Best Buy and the local Apple Store, I've decided I'd regret anything but the rapturous beauty that is the Retina Display. I've considered waiting for the Haswell update. BUT, I am on a sub $1,600 budget and I need the computer before grad school starts in late August. I've considered a 13", but I think I would miss the 15" display. Here's my question: Right now Apple Store online has a refurbished rMPB 15" June 2012 model quad core i7 256GB SSD for $1,599. I am leaning towards biting the bullet and ordering. But, I'm wondering if you all think the price of that machine would drop as the Haswell update draws nigh. So, what do you think? Order now?