refuses to remember my password?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by khunxhor, Dec 22, 2007.

1. khunxhor macrumors member

Hello everyone,

I started my macbook for the first time today and everytime I want to connect to the internet (after starting it, or waking it from sleep) it makes me go through network diagnostics and pick my server as well as enter my WEP password...i have tried checking the box that says remember but its not working....

I apologize in advance if this was previously discussed...I tried to do a search but did not come up with much.

One more quick question that I hope will not sound silly... Are all the new macs supposed to come with leopard? While I was browsing previous threads I came across several talking about having leopard in the box and having to update...?? and i cannot find anything on or in the box that states that definitely....(i have the 2.2 white)

thanks

-evelyn

2. Neil321 macrumors 68040

Neil321

Although ive had my macbook pro a while now,(but still drops its connection now and again) have you tried clicking on the wifi logo go into network preferences, assist me then assistant,sorry cant help with your leopard question as i upgraded from tiger and bought the disc

3. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

are you sure theres not an upgrade Leopard disc in the box? when did you buy your macbook? if you bought it after Oct 1st and Leopard was not preinstalled or the update disc was not included in the box your qualify for the up-to-date program where you get Leopard for the price of shipping. look here