Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chetmero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2007
I recently jailbreaked my ipod touch and there no SSH app on it o_O its 1.1.2 and i can't find Weather and Google Maps.

help please ]=

EDIT:i tried to find it in my Sources but its not there

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

community souces* I can't google it now but there should be a place online that gives you the address of the community sources. Basically its a
list of all the apps for the iPod touch. Also, there is no "ssh" app. It is something installed on your iPod touch so that you can access it from your computer. You have it cause you have installer.app :) hehe. As far as the other apps once you find the URL for community sources, go to installer, on the pottom click sources, then add your source. Good luck and remember google is your friend! :)

chetmero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2007
i just noticed there wasn't Community Services so i jailbreak my ipod Again bu now i got everthing i need but there still no Map or Weather .. ]= i can' find those

Edit: where they're supose to be? in Misc? or Utilities?

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
You can do those by hand or install a source so you can use Installer instead. Search the forums for iPhone apps.

chetmero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2007
You can do those by hand or install a source so you can use Installer instead. Search the forums for iPhone apps.

i dont get it o_O u can't instale Map and Weather in Installer?

i wanted to know where (where in instaler) i can found the Weather and MAps

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
You have to install a source on installer (the bottom right tab) before you can. The source is a URL, search the forums for iPhone apps. Once you find the URL, you type it into that area and refresh, then you can download it via installer.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
i dont get it o_O u can't instale Map and Weather in Installer?

i wanted to know where (where in instaler) i can found the Weather and MAps

Here-do this: to get the iPhone apps on your newly jailbroken 1.1.2 just click on "sources in the installer app and then tap "edit" then "add" and type in repo.us.to so the whole address reads "http://repo.us.to". then add the source and let it refresh it.

Then the iPhone apps should show up in the installer menu. Then its as easy as installing any other app.

chetmero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2007
Here-do this: to get the iPhone apps on your newly jailbroken 1.1.2 just click on "sources in the installer app and then tap "edit" then "add" and type in repo.us.to so the whole address reads "http://repo.us.to". then add the source and let it refresh it.

Then the iPhone apps should show up in the installer menu. Then its as easy as installing any other app.

thanks ^^ ur tha best

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.